Yes, we’re open
We are happy to announce that we have reopened and look forward to seeing you very soon.
We want to assure you that we will operate based on the reopening guidelines in accordance with the Oregon Health Authority & the State Governor’s Office. Our team has been working hard to raise the bar on hygiene and sanitation to meet all the regulations. Since the health and safety of our clients and staff members is our highest priority, we ask you to kindly get familiar with our new salon guidelines below.
To book an appointment, please call 503.222.5333 or reach out to your stylist directly. Thank you for being understanding – all the changes in our operating are motivated for providing a safe and comfortable place for all our clients and stylists.
THE SALON & STYLISTS
- We have rearranged the salon to ensure all stations are now 6 feet apart.
- Additional time will be included in-between each appointment to reduce client contact, proper cleaning & disinfecting of all tools & salon.
- Your stylist will be wearing a clean set of gloves & apron for each guest.
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask at all times while working with you.
- All salon tools, surfaces & stations will be cleaned & disinfected between each guest.
- Instead of coming into the salon when you arrive, please text your stylist when you arrive. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you.
- We want to give you a hug, but it will have to be a wave or air hug!
- When you enter the salon, please either use hand sanitizer or wash hands.
- You will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Please wear a disposable one so we don’t inadvertently ruin your super cute one!
- Please limit items you bring with you. Recommended items: Form of payment, iPad for reading, keys & cell phone. (no handbags, jackets, etc.)
- No friends or family members will be able to join you for your appointment. No extra guests.
- Beverages & candy will not be provided at this time. You can bring your favorite drink & take it with you when you leave.
- Finally, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workplace and visitors, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire that you’ll receive prior to your appointment. Your participation is important and required to help us take measures to protect you and everyone in the building.
Thank you for understanding, stay safe and see you soon!
Fringe Salon Studio