Keeping you healthy and looking beautiful
Due to the recent concern over the Coronavirus and in an effort to protect the health and well-being of our clients and employees, we want to let you know that we are carefully following the CDC guidelines at our salon, including:
– All frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, seats, sinks, reception desks, etc. are disinfected regularly throughout the day
– The salon is being professionally cleaned every night
– Hand sanitizer and hand soap is readily available for visitors and we are proactively encouraging them to use it upon entering the salon
– All employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any flu/cold symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who was exposed to the virus or is experiencing any type of sickness
– All employees are required to wash their hands before and after servicing each client
We kindly ask that if you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever and/or you are showing any flu/cold symptoms, please call us and we will happily reschedule your appointment to a later date. No cancellation fees will take place if you are experiencing an illness.
We are committed to trying to keep everyone healthy. We truly value our community and always appreciate your support and visits to our salon, especially during this time.
Fringe Salon Studio